Hi! I’m Janet, I’ve been in the corporate world for most of my career and I’ve been talking about starting my own business for over a year. Then a couple of months ago, the universe gave me a big fat push….I was laid off from my job of 10 years and I fell directly on my face—ok—really just onto the couch in front of the TV. I’ve been working like crazy for over 30 years and I am burnt to a crisp. I’ve realized now is the time to figure out how to start a business I love and blend it with the life I love—no more corporate drone for me!
I had suspected it was coming, so at least I had started working on an idea for a business, finished a brand coach certification, and worked with my own life and business coach. Every day I felt I was moving forward, until the layoff. Then I hit a brick wall. I actually need to put myself out in the world and find clients! Self-doubt rushed in—who am I to think I can help women with their businesses? So, I decided to make a list…getting all those gremlins, bouncing around in my head, out into the light always helps them back off a bit.
This is what I know:
- I’m passionate about helping women
- I want to empower women to share their unique gifts with the world.
- I’m a skilled graphic designer, but I want to do more to help women business owners
- I can do that by helping them get clear on their personality, passion, and purpose
- And most of all, I want women to have businesses that infuse ease, joy, and freedom into their lives
- My work, life, and training have brought me to a time in my life where I can do all this — only if I make myself available to them
So here I am, putting myself out into the world. I’m so happy you are here.
Love and Light,